Đại sứ quán Fiji tại Việt Nam và Thủ tục xin visa đi Fiji
CÁC LOẠI VISA ĐI FIJI
2. Visa Types
2.1 Single Entry Visa (SEV)
This visa is valid for 3 months and can be used for a single journey to Fiji only.
2.2 Multiple Entry Visa (MEV)
This visa is valid for multiple entries to Fiji for a period of 12 months from the date of issue. The duration of stay for each entry should not exceed 4 months.
ĐẠI SỨ QUÁN FIJI LIÊN HỆ TƯ VẤN GỌI 04.36285414 / 0523868666 / 08.66828483
THỦ TỤC HỒ SƠ XIN VISA ĐI FIJI TỪ VIỆT NAM
- Correct and Fully completed official Fiji Visa Application Form [The applicant must clearly state the reason for visiting and duration of time spends]
- Two  recent coloured passport size photographs [one (1) photo to be certified]
- Original or certified copy of valid passport bio-data page
- Consent letter from spouse [if married and traveling alone]
- Consent from parents [for 18 years and under] and traveling alone
- Leave letter [if employed]
- Proof of funds to sustain duration of stay e.g. Bank statements and or for visa cards – recent bank statements for past 3 months.
- Confirmation of pre-booked hotel accommodation
- A copy of the travel itinerary/ticket
- Sponsor letter [ if a Fiji citizen or local company/organization is sponsoring to indicate the undertaking of the person for the duration of his period]
- Proof of approved visa and onward ticket [if applicant is traveling to the next country of destination after Fiji]
- If applying for multiple entry visa, submit a letter to justify the request for the multiple entry visa.
- Prequisite non-refundable Visa Application Fees [FJ$91.00 for Single Entry Visa or FJ$180.00 Multiple Entry Visa]
LÀM VISA FIJI LIÊN HỆ TƯ VẤN GỌI 04.36285414 / 0523868666 / 08.66828483
4. Processing Time
It takes 3 working days to process visa applications from the date of receipt by the Visa Officer. The delay in processing may occur when the applications submitted are incomplete or further clarification, additional documentation or verification of documents are required.
5. Notification of Visa Approval or Refusal
The Visa’s are endorsed on the passport or in cases where passport is not submitted, a visa approval letter is sent to the successful applicant notifying the approval of the visa, validity of the visa and duration of the stay in Fiji. If the visa application is unsuccessful, the applicant is notified in writing of the refusal of visa application and justified reasons for refusal.
LIÊN HỆ VIET GREEN VISA ĐỂ LÀM VISA ĐI FIJI NHANH CHÓNG
VIET GREEN VISA - Green VISA, Green TRIP !
Hotline: 1900 6920 (Tư vấn 24/7)
Mobile/Zalo/Viber: 012475 33333 (Khiển trách, phàn nàn thái độ và gian lận)
Head Office: P102 H50, Alane 41/27 Vong Str, Hai Ba Trung Dist, Hanoi, Vietnam
T: 04.66888684 | 04.36285414 F: 84.4.36285415 M: 0989.313339
Quang Binh: 64 Hoang Dieu Str, Dong Hoi City, Quang Binh
T: 052.3868666 | 052.3836333 - F: 84.52.3836336 - M: 090 3295 730
Ho Chi Minh: 15B1 Dong Son Str, 7 Ward, Tan Binh Dist, Ho Chi Minh
T: 08.66828483 | 08.22 656666 M: 01235 333 331
Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org